Save $200 on select Barceló Hotel Group hotels
Save $200 per room per stay on all room types at the following hotels.
|Barceló Puerto Vallarta 4.5-stars||Puerto Vallarta|
|Barceló Bavaro Beach 4.5-stars||Punta Cana|
|Barceló Bavaro Palace 5-stars||Punta Cana|
|Occidental Caribe 4-stars||Punta Cana|
|Royal Hideaway Playacar 5-stars||Riviera Maya|
|Barceló Maya Grand Resort 4.5-stars||Riviera Maya|
|Barceló Maya Palace 5-stars||Riviera Maya|
|Occidental at Xcaret Destination 4-stars||Riviera Maya|
|Book by March 28, Travel between April 1 - October 31, 2019|
Plus when you book a WestJet Vacations package with UNIGLOBE Travel by March 31, you could win a $1000 travel voucher.
Feature hotel: Barceló Maya Grand Resort
Riviera Maya's first-ever adventure park
Barceló Maya Grand Resort will be the first and only resort in the Riviera Maya with its very own adventure park when it opens the Ventura Fly & Ride Park later this month. The park will be open year-round from 2pm to 8pm and will be made up of 2 areas: Ventura Fly and Ventura Ride, offering thrilling attractions and experiences for the whole family at an additional cost. Check out some of the attractions below.
Ventura Fly Attractions:
- 7 ziplines that send riders flying above the park’s palm trees
- AquaZip, a soaring zipline that ends with a splash landing
- ©Tarzania, a hybrid zipline/roller coaster, that suspends riders below a rail that travels 1,247 feet
- Plane Coaster, a gravity driven roller coaster that begins from an altitude of almost 100 feet and zooms around the circuit, offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the Mayan Jungle
- Parachute Landing, a unique free fall experience from 35 feet above the ground
- Bungee Swing, a giant swing that starts with participants stepping off of an airplane wing from an altitude of almost 35 feet
- 16-foot-high rope courses that challenge you to make it from one side to the other
- ©Netland, a closed circuit of bridges and slides that is perfect for young adventurers.
Ventura Ride Attractions:
- Off Road Polaris, Polaris Ace Vehicles deliver agility and precision on a challenging closed off-road circuit, allowing both adult and kid drivers to experience the thrill of precision driving.
- GO KARTS DRIFTS with single and double seaters featuring more than 1,200 feet of bends and curves that will get your heart racing
- Quad Cycle offers pedal power to the max, with 4-wheel vehicles that are a blast to drive around a curvy closed-circuit track
Contact UNIGLOBE Travel to book today
*Conditions apply, contact your Travel Consultant for full details.