Why Choose Us?
UNIGLOBE LGI Travel is the premiere destination wedding planning company in Western Canada. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals work with you to ensure no detail is overlooked. We work with an extensive collection of properties and travel suppliers and each event we plan is custom-designed to reflect your unique style and vision.
We are equipped with the most up-to-date resources, knowledge and developments in destination weddings. Our positive relationships with our vendors ensure you receive the best possible service and value to make special day even more memorable.
No matter where you live in Canada, we will make arrangements for a private consultation!
- Free initial consultation with our dedicated wedding group experts
- A written proposal with complete details including price, resort amenities, travel insurance information, wedding requirements and inclusions
- Assistance in planning your wedding registry
- Personalized wedding invitation inserts, thank you cards and matching luggage tags for all guests
- Assistance with choice of best resort property applicable to your wedding group (Kid Friendly, Adults Only, budget and location).
- Coordination of guests attending from various cities (if applicable)
- Assistance with choice of best applicable dates based on resort availability
- Assistance securing wedding date ceremony at the resort property
Exclusive Offers for the Bride & Groom
- Complimentary seat selection for the bride and groom with the Upgrade to Option Plus*
- Future travel voucher for the wedding couple to use on their one year anniversary*
- Pre-booked excursion voucher valid for the wedding couple*
- Priority airport check-in & priority luggage handling*
- Free extra 10lb luggage allowance*
*Exclusive to Transat Holidays, minimum group size of 30 is required
No Deposit Weddings!
We will book & hold space for your wedding party & guests for up to 90 days without deposit.
Group Price Promise!
In the event your price goes lower than your group contract price, we will honour the lower price.