Get 5% off your bookings for 3 months when you enroll in the Air Canada Corporate Rewards program by March 22.
Air Canada's Corporate Rewards program elevates your business-travel experience: book and manage travel itineraries, track expenses, access exclusive savings and services, and more.
New Members Receive:
One-time complimentary Maple Leaf Lounge access
Five (5) prepaid Air Canada Bistro vouchers
5% discount on Maple Leaf Club memberships
- Save on eligible† flights from Air Canada, Lufthansa Group carriers and partner airlines* between Canada and the United States, Australia, Asia, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Receive exclusive weekly and monthly promotions and offers
- Earn complimentary eUpgrade credits, Maple Leaf Lounge access, Preferred seat selection and more
Air Canada Corporate Rewards has partnered with Avis, Budget and Breather to provide business-travel products, services and experiences such as:
- Priority access to an international network of exclusive professional spaces designed for team meetings, off-sites, training sessions and more through Breather
- Low rates and savings, members-only offers, priority service for lines and paperwork, and more through Avis
- A dedicated personal account team, low rates and members-only discounts, and priority service for lines and paperwork through Budget
- Track travel expenses with detailed reports
- Manage corporate and individual traveller profiles
- Designate program administrators, travel arrangers and travellers
- Register and assign multiple corporate cards
†Discount does not apply to S, T, L, A and K booking classes on Tango and Flex fares on markets where these are offered.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is available to Canadian and U.S. based companies. To be eligible, your company must enroll in the Air Canada Corporate Rewards program between January 22 and March 22, 2018. Eligible companies that book and travel on eligible flight bookings (as defined in section 2) will receive a 5% discount on eligible flights booked from their date of enrollment in the program for a three (3) month period. The 5% discount on a flight booking is equivalent to the base fare, exclusive of all taxes, surcharges and any additional fees, and is calculated on the booking confirmation page.
- To be eligible;
- 2a. Companies must register for the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online program between January 22 and March 22, 2018.
- 2b. Bookings must be made via the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online program on eligible flights and destinations operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express™*, Air Canada Rouge™*, or by or our partner airlines including Lufthansa Group or one of its affiliates (Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS), United Airlines, United Express, All Nippon Airways, Air New Zealand and Avianca and Avianca Brazil. Please refer to our full Rewards Terms and Conditions for eligible flights and partner carriers.
- 2c. The eligible flight bookings can represent a combination of any fare family (Tango, Flex, Latitude, Premium 3. Economy, Premium Rouge and Business Class fares). Discount does not apply to S, T, L, A and K booking classes on Tango and Flex fares on markets where these are offered.
- Eligible companies that book and travel on eligible flight bookings will receive a 5% discount on eligible flights booked and travelled for a three (3) month period from the date of their enrollment in the program.
- Flight Pass purchases are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
® United Airlines is a registered trademark of United Airlines, Inc.
® United Express is registered trademark of United Airlines, INC.
® All Nippon Airways is registered trademark of ANA Holdings, INC.
® Air New Zealand is registered trademark of Air New Zealand Limited.
® Avianca is registered trademark of Aerovias del Continente Americano S.A. Avianca.