Uniglobe LGI Travel Gift Certificates
Wondering what to get the person who has everything? Looking for a staff incentive or party giveaway? A Gift of Travel is a great idea! Our Gift Certificates can be used for any type of travel Uniglobe LGI sells and make a great gift for weddings, birthdays, retirements, Holiday gifts, celebrations or corporate incentives ~ You can never go wrong with a Gift of Travel!
Gift certificates are offered in any denomination.
Gift Certificates Fine Print:
- No expiry date. Not redeemable for cash. Must be redeemed through Uniglobe LGI Travel, toward the purchase of any travel product we sell from a weekend getaway in Jasper or Banff (Car and Hotel) to a luxury cruise or an exotic vacation in South America. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Certificate, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method
- For credit card payments of $2500 and over, there will be a 4% merchant fee applied
- All gift certificates are tracked by our Accounting Department and any unused portion will be provided to the recipient as a future travel credit. Unused Gift Certificate balances may not be transferred
- Traveler should discuss full details of redeeming certificate value with their consultant
- Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account
- Gift certificates will be created and emailed within 3 business days from receipt of payment to the Uniglobe LGI Travel Accounting Department
- Customers only need the unique gift certificate number for redemption (Uniglobe LGI Travel Accounting Department must authorize the validity of each gift certificate prior to redemption)
- Uniglobe LGI Travel is not responsible if your Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Any questions, please email: VacationDocs@UniglobeLGI.com