The name Mon Ami is French for 'My Friend'. Going with my little knowledge of French, I daresay that the Mona Ami Gabi Restaurant at Paris in Las Vegas is trying to make its guests feel at home from the word go.
The name Mon Ami is French for 'My Friend'. Going with my little knowledge of French, I daresay that the Mona Ami Gabi Restaurant at Paris in Las Vegas is trying to make its guests feel at home from the word go. The eager-to-please staff that serves you with a smile further accentuates the restaurant's theme of happy dining.
The restaurant operates 7 days a week from 7AM to 11PM from Sunday to Thursday and from 7AM to 12 AM on Fridays and Saturdays. Its menu is divided into 9 categories as follows:
- Breakfast - This usually comprises of traditional French morning delicacies such as ratatouille omelet, eggs Florentine, cafe au lait, cappuccino, espresso among others.
- Lunch - This is made of delicacies such as crepes and quiches, salads and sandwiches, fish and steak frites among others.
- Dinner - Expect dishes such as Bibb Lettuce Salad that is made of shaved asparagus, grana padano, and summer truffle vinaigrette.
- Brunch - This brings a French approach to breakfast and dinner. It is made of delicacies such as Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce, fresh whipped cream, and French toast that is made of blue berries, warm blue berries syrup and whipped cream.
- Desserts and Dessert Drinks - This are French classic including bananas foster, crème brulee, profiteroles and more.
- Wine List - This will include champagnes such as Marquis de la Tour, Moet Chandon, Por loger, Dom Perignon and many more
- Wine by the Glass and Cocktails
- Gluten Free
- Kids' Menu
The restaurant has divided up its menu so that on each day of the week, there is a special delicacy. On Mondays there is grilled pork chop, Tuesdays there is duck a l'orange, on Wednesdays beef short ribs, on Thursdays grilled lamb T-bone, on Fridays dover sole meuniere, and on Saturdays the bacon wrapped filet mignon.
The restaurant also caters for private parties. Its function rooms include 2 dining rooms with that can seat 24 guests or 40 guests, enclosed glass pavilion that can host up to 65 people, an outdoor patio with a capacity of 250 and the whole restaurant that can host up to 450 guests.
Guests are advised to make reservations. You do not want to be turned away at the door due to lack of a table, do you?
The Mona Ami Gabi will be the best thing to have happened in your life. You can celebrate special events and romantic dinners at this resort. It is the kind of place that you want to brag about to your friends.
Click here to see what others are saying about the restaurant on Trip Advisor.